Amber D. Unsworth
|2006-2015||Amber D. Unsworth||Naples, FL|
|Mobile Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor®|
- Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor® 2006-2015.
- Certified QuickBooks® Online 2013-2015.
- MS Word, MS Excel, Peachtree, Quicken, and QuickBooks - All Versions and Editions (Windows and Mac).
- Travel to your business location - Mobile - to train on the use of QuickBooks software and/or fix erroneous errors within your books.
- Offer monthly bookkeeping services from my home office or may travel to your business location on a consistent one day per week or one day per month basis.
|2003-2007||ProNet International, Inc.||Naples, FL|
|Founder/Facilitator/Sales/Marketing||QuickBooks® Class Facilitator|
- Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor® 2006 and 2007.
- Advanced Microsoft® Excel® Certified 2006.
- Created QuickBooks class designed to teach business owners how to run any business through QuickBooks, from start to finish.
- Taught: Setting up a company, saving company, setting up (add, edit, delete, merge) chart of accounts, Using Register, Write Checks, Enter Bills, Pay Bills, Creating Journal entries to set up assets, liabilities, equity, amortization dos program for easy N/P Loan setup, customizing template for invoicing/estimates/sales receipts/purchase order, creating purchase/sales/work orders, creating invoices, receiving customer payments, making deposits, specific reports designed for the industry, and other shortcuts.
- Used many programs to create a book as a teaching tool to give to client with step by step pictures reflecting what appears on screen: MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, MS Excel, MS Word, Paint, Photoshop, and Print Screen.
- Database and Mailings: Created and utilized databases to maintain all mailings and records. Merged CSV document on computer with database along with Word document to create mailings received from Collier County government in CSV format. MS Access, Sage, and Act.
- Created Postcards (3 sets) and had printed front/back to mail after the first letter is missed each in increments of 2 weeks.
- Class performed on computer through projector screen.
- Evaluations given to “students” to critique “facilitator” so I can better my classes and ensure all students understand what they are there to learn - All excellent, by the way!
- Sales/Marketing: Cold calling, advertising on radio, mailings, scheduling 6-10 people at a time.
- All A/R, A/P, Bank Reconciliation, P/L and B/S, payroll (for myself), Quarterly and Annual payroll tax returns (941, UCT-6, 940, W2/W3).
- Travel to business locations to train on the use of QuickBooks software and/or fix erroneous errors within the company books.
|1997-2003||Thomas G. Unsworth, CPA||Naples, FL|
|(Start) Secretary - (End) Accounting Manager|
- Started as secretary, then bookkeeper, then moved up to manage 5 bookkeepers.
- 2003 H&R Block Workshop for Individual Tax Preparation.
- Familiar with many software programs related to accounting and databases.
- Setting up Sales Tax to collect/report, set up Payroll (All aspects including deductions/additions), Payroll Liability deposit configuring, Wk Comp Self Audit Reports, Bookkeeping for all clients, Reconciliation, Set up of new clients QuickBooks, Outside training and fixing erroneous errors with client QuickBooks, preparation of Bookkeeping and P/L and B/S for tax preparers (CPA’s), setting up budgets and forecasts, setting up a database in Access/Lotus Approach, inventory, 1099’s/1096’s, W2’s W3’s, All Quarterly/Annual Payroll Returns and Filings.
- MS Word, MS Excel, Accountware, ProSeries, Lotus Approach, Time Management, Peachtree, Quicken, and QuickBooks - All Versions and Editions (Enterprise, Simple Start, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, etc.).
- Incorporated businesses and filings of all documents applicable.
- Processed tax returns, Federal and State, to be given to client and mailed to appropriate locations.